Tuesday, November 13, 2007


Seeding the backyard



The builders laid the sod for the front yard as part of the purchase price but wanted an exhorbtant fee for doing the backyard. So we decided to seed the backyard ourselves. We've been living here now for about six weeks during which time I've been primarily occupied with painting the interior. In the meantime, weeds have been cropping up back there. Lately, I've finaly gotten around to loosening the soil - and trying to pull up the weeds in the process. I'm using a 3-pronged tool to do it but it is still a labor intensive process. After the soil has been loosened, I'll put the seed back there. Its not much fun but its better than having a backyard full of weeds.

Here's my progress so far:


Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket


No comments: