Friday, November 16, 2007


More on the backyard

Yesterday I dug up a rather sizable rock.

Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket

I'm since been trying to figure out how to get rid of it. Its too heavy to cart to the dumpster by hand without giving myself a nice-sized hernia. My wife suggested flattening out one of the bigger cardboard boxes and using it to drag the rock to the dumpster. A good idea but it still has to go up(about 6 feet up) and inside it.

I did some more today, including digging up another sizable rock(although not as big as the first one.


Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket


Also, I need to paint the loft area in the house before Thanksgiving so as to make it all look nice for the arrival of family.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Looks like a lovely spot for a rock garden.