Wednesday, January 16, 2008


More Ranger Pictures


Ranger loves getting loose in our bedroom and crawling under the bed. I think that she views it as her own private disneyland and plays there much as a child would in a treehouse.
Photobucket
She sticks her head out and growls and snaps at anyone who comes near.

Photobucket

Photobucket
Sometime she's like a little, furry crocodile

Here, she's under our dresser
Photobucket


Ranger liked the smell of the pasta salad that I was eating. She can be very innovative when it comes to food. Here, she went around to the back of the sofa, crawled on the second shelf of the end table, and is straining to pull herself up - all to get within range of the food.
Photobucket


I got chapped at her one day and tied her leash to the kitchen table while I watched tv. About 5 minutes later she started to whine loudly and I turned around and this is what I found.
Photobucket


Ranger discovered our automatic sprinklers yesterday and decided to take a jaunt.

Photobucket

Photobucket

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

awww..........how cute!